Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Kelas Cupcakes om 26 June 2010

salam to all...

last weekend a day before KL Marathon, Anis ajar kak Mazni bake and deco cupcakes
kak Mazni nie kira kenalan Anis la... she so awet muda..mother of 2 kids from shah alam
I know her from kak Ina, thanks Kak Ina for your help promoting AMF to your friends..
really appreciate that. :)

kak Mazni with her cupcake...
I hope she enjoyed and can start her baking life after this :)

cupcakes deco by her

Next class on June will be conducted as the schedule  (refer @ right hand side this blog)
I'm quite busy this July with my marathon training... so i might not able to update time by time my classes.. but if you want to come over to learn how to deco cakes and cupcakes just email to anishartini@yahoo.com or call me @ 0193889015. I try to find the suitable time for you.. :)

0 comments:

 

Anis Magic Fingers Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez