Monday, March 29, 2010

Red and Black Wedding cake

Salam to all....

wah... lama Anis tak update blog... busy... MC sbb low blood presure..... but anyway..... I'm happy sbb dapat habiskan 10 Km dlm race Energizer Nite run on sat nite.... :) teruja sgt since this is my 1st time join race mcm nie.... thanks to my dear Hanafi sbb ajar.... teman training.... tolong tolak.. tolong bagi semangat and all....
and now I'm ready to start my PowerMan 2010 training... :) Run- Bike- Run....

back to cake story.... cake nie ordered by Nadia & Fendi for thier wedding last week... tapi yg pick up adik dia.. not sure either adik Nadia or Fendi....

Nadia ask me to do all black base cake but i suggested her to try 2 tone colour base and she agreed....

I hope you like the cake Nadia.... and Selamat Pengantin Baru...



Top View.....
For those who like this design.... email me for price ok....
babai....

0 comments:

 

Anis Magic Fingers Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez