Wednesday, March 10, 2010

CLOSE FROM 11-16 MARCH 2010

Salam to all AMF readers and fans....

AMF tutup kedai from 11-16 Macrh as me and AMF fans nak pergi panjat Gunung Kinabalu and rafting @ Padas River.....

Now... satu pun tak pack lagi.. flight esok pagi.... mlm nie training energizer Nite run lagi..
7.5 km @ titiwangsa....

fuh penat dan busy... but remember busy is goooood....
:)

Doakan Anis dan AMF fans selamat pergi dan selamat sampai atas gunung, selamat rafting dan selamat jenjalan kat Sabah....

I love Borneo expecially Sabah... :)

Wish me luck.....

P/s: you can call or email me anytime for any inquiries during my holidays..... kalau i tak angkat maknanya i penat or pengsan but sms me and i will reply your sms once ada line...

Tata Titi Tutu.....

4 comments:

Agnes CF Lee on March 10, 2010 at 5:06 PM said...

welcome to Sabah, wish u have a nice trip menanjat Mt Kinabalu. The weather here is very hot in KK guess it would be that cold up there. :D

Anis Hartini Haron on March 10, 2010 at 6:33 PM said...

thanks Agnes.... :) wush me luck for Kinabalu challange :)

CathJ on March 12, 2010 at 10:17 PM said...

Wish you luck k.. it's a good day!! ^_^


naik gunung lepas tu water rafting?? Ohhh you need lots of luck...hehehhe...

all the best ya... bawa photo byk sket.. ^_^

Anis Hartini Haron on March 16, 2010 at 10:12 AM said...

cath.. rafting tak jadi sbb dry season in sabah... completed mount kinabalu XPDC.... really syokkkkkkkkk

add me in FB so you can see all those photos my email anishartini@yahoo.com :)

 

Anis Magic Fingers Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez